Please see the individual genre webpages for IC information for the event.
OOC INFORMATION: KUBLACON 2018
DATES for ACE/OWBN Game @ Kublacon 2018:
Friday May 25th- Sunday May 27th
Monday, May 28th- There is no OWBN Game, The Convention ends at 5 pm.
Camarilla Event Game: Friday, Saturday, & Sunday Evenings 7:00pm-1am
Garou Event Game: Saturday 11am-5pm
Sabbat Event Game: Sunday 11am-5pm
CHARACTER SIGN-IN INFORMATION:
For Camarilla Event Games only : Each night, sign-in starts at 7:00 pm, and game will start at 7:30 pm. The game site will be open until 1:00 am, going to soft RP starting around 12-12:30am unless otherwise indicated by ST staff finishing up scenes/meetings. Earlier sign-in may be available, and will be announced closer to the event via the OWBN Kublacon Facebook group.
- All sheets should be sent to email@example.com
- All character sheets will be due May 12th, 2017
- Please send sheets in .gex format.
- No sheets will be accepted as forwarded by players. You must have your home chronicle forward the sheet to us in the format requested above.
- If you bring your sheet because your staff couldn’t send it in, you will be delayed in check-in. Please make sure we are able to contact your ST staff if needed.
- All sheets brought by the player MUST be stamped and signed by their home chronicle.
- Game/Sheet/Wonky Item Cards questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any sheets with custom content or hard-to-find content must include the source materials/approved write up in the notes section of their characters sheets when submitted or they will not be allowed to use during the event. Any powers/abilities are subject to red-line by the event STs.
For all OWBN games for Kublacon weekend:
Please note (for Camarilla Event Games only): The game you are attending is an IC Camarilla Event! If you wish to play a sabbat character, or “Perfect Infiltrator” of any sect or clan, your character must be approved on a case by case basis by the ST staff before your PC comes into play. Your ST staff will need to notify us of your PC’s circumstances before you sign-in.
Item Cards: Cards must be signed off by ACE ST staff to be valid. If you do not have it on a card, or as a prop or on your person, it does not exist. All crafts x (?) clothing, jewelry, shoes, etc must have a signed card. (and please, only bring cards that you think you might actually use.)
Please make sure to take a look at our House Rules before entering play. They are available on our website to review before attending the event, and we will have a printed copy at the event as well.
All players need to visually represent their PC’s appearance traits, characteristics, flaws or merits that they themselves do not have (Touch of Frost, Gorgeous x 5, etc) with either a sticker or a button.
Note To All OWBN Coords, Subcoords, Visiting ST Staff
Are you a Coord? Subcoord? Visiting ST? In order to implement genre plot, cross chronicle plot, run Clan Meetings, etc during Kublacon, we request that interested parties contact us no later than March 1st, 2018 so we can all work out the details. We would love some good clan/genre/conclave fall-out plotline! If local ST staff would like to work at cross chronicle plot, we would be happy to do that as well.
KUBLACON & REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Regular Registration: $60 if purchased by May 4, 2018. $80 for the weekend if purchased at the event.
More registration options can be found at Kublacon’s official Website
The rates will go up as time goes on, so register in advance. Also keep in mind that by volunteering, you can get into Kublacon for free! Go to their website here: http://kublacon.com/volunteers/volunteer_overview.htm for better details.
Burlingame Hyatt Regency
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, CA 94010
Go online to http://kublacon.com/hotel_info.htm for all details.
The Bay Area Regional Transit system (BART) goes into SFO. If you fly into Oakland you can take the BART to SFO and then catch a shuttle over to the Hyatt Regency (as well as other hotels local in the area). If you are local, you can still take the BART over to the airport to catch the airport shuttle to the Hotel!